- Community Partnership Award 2022 – From the Domestic Abuse Project of Delaware County for developing a funding strategy that has catalyzed unprecedented progress in fundraising and donor management
- Platinum Seal of Transparency 2021 – Compass has again achieved the Platinum Seal of Transparency from GuideStar
- Volunteer Award 2021 – From Coalition for the Homeless for creating a funding strategy to increase sustainable individual donor giving to support general operations and growth of its organization
Corporate Volunteer of the Year Award 2021 – From EveryMind for outstanding pro bono marketing strategy work for its Education department
Rose Award 2021 – From Woodley House for creating a sustainability analysis and model, which informed a roadmap for helping those with severe mental illness reach their greatest potential
- Platinum Seal of Transparency 2020 – From GuideStar for demonstrating a commitment to transparency by sharing the progress and results made toward our mission
- Board Leadership Award – 2018 Honorable Mention – From The Center for Nonprofit Advancement, Washington, DC to Compass
- Brava Award 2017 – From SmartCEO for Beth Dahle, Compass Philadelphia Executive Director, recognizing high-impact female executives of for-profit businesses and nonprofit organizations
- Leadership Award 2017 – From Wonders Early Learning + Extended Day for Compass’ 15 years of impact in the nonprofit community
- Women Who Mean Business 2014 – From the Washington Business Journal for Suzanne Laporte, Compass’ President, to honor the region’s most influential businesswomen
- Community Service Award 2014 – From United Planning Organization to Compass for supporting Greater Washington nonprofits in their efforts to achieve greater effectiveness and impact
- Board Leadership Award – 2014 Honorable Mention – From The Center for Nonprofit Advancement, Washington, DC to Compass
- Community Service Award 2011 – From The Washington Club to Compass for engaging the business community in the work of DC nonprofits
Each year, Compass creates an Annual Report highlighting our work and our supporters.
Read about Compass’ unique opportunity for business professionals to serve the nonprofit community and our expertise in leading nonprofit transformation.
Compass sends a quarterly newsletter, along with announcements and reminders of special events and deadlines. To be added to our email list, please send your email address and city to firstname.lastname@example.org.