Compass provides nine-month consulting projects valued at approximately $150,000, free of charge to nonprofits. Engaging teams of experienced business professionals, Compass provides services in: Board Development, Funding Strategy, Strategic Alignment, Partnerships & Collaborations, and Strategic Marketing.
The client application is available here: 2019-20 Classic Client Application. The deadline is June 7. Clients will be selected in August, and projects will begin in September.
Compass clients must meet the following criteria:
- Have 501(c)3 status
- Have a minimum of three full-time paid staff members and a minimum budget of $750,000
- Provide services that specifically benefit the Greater Philadelphia community
- Not promote specific religious or political beliefs
- Have an active board of directors
- June 7 – Application deadline
- August – Clients selected
- September – Projects begin
- May 2020 – Projects end
Please contact Beth Dahle at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tricia Handza at email@example.com if you have any questions about Compass, the application process, or would like to discuss which project would be most useful for your organization.