Compass provides nine-month consulting projects valued at $150,000 each, free of charge to local nonprofits. Engaging teams of experienced business professionals, Compass provides services in: Board Development, Funding Strategies, Partnerships & Collaborations, Strategic Alignment, and Strategic Marketing.
The Chicago client application is available here: 2019-20 Client Application. The deadline for applications is June 7 at 5:00 p.m. Clients will be selected in August, and projects will begin in September.
Compass clients must meet the following criteria:
- Have 501(c)(3) status
- Have a minimum of three full-time paid staff members and a minimum budget of $750,000
- Provide services that specifically benefit the Chicago community
- Not promote a specific religious or political view
- Have an active board of directors
- June 7 – Application deadline
- August – Clients selected
- September – Projects begin
- May 2020 – Projects end
If you have any questions about Compass, the application process, or would like to discuss which project would be most useful for your organization, visit our website or contact Natalie Tessler, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.