Compass provides nine-month consulting projects valued at approximately $150,000, free of charge to nonprofits. Engaging teams of experienced business professionals, Compass provides services in: Board Development, Funding Strategy, Strategic Alignment, Strategic Planning, Partnerships & Collaborations, Strategic Marketing, and Technology Strategy.
- Have 501(c)3 status
- Have a minimum of three full-time paid staff members and a minimum budget of $750,000
- Provide services that specifically benefit the Greater Washington community
- Not promote specific religious or political beliefs
- Have an active board of directors
- May 3 – Prospective Client Information Session. RSVP here.
- June 7 – Application deadline
- August – Clients selected
- September – Projects begin
- May 2020 – Projects end
If you have any questions about Compass, the application process, or would like to discuss which type of project would be most useful for your organization, please contact Hallie Smith, Director of Consulting Programs, at email@example.com or (202) 629-2354.