The 2020-21 Classic Client Application is now open. Please read the instructions carefully before starting an application and take advantage of the Word template provided. We strongly encourage you to set up time to discuss project ideas and/or your organizational priorities with us before submitting an application.
Application: 2020-21 Classic Client Application
Deadline: Friday, July 24 at 5:00 p.m. We will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis and encourage early submissions.
2020-21 Eligibility Requirements
- Registered IRS 501(c)3 nonprofits
- Local mission – benefits Greater Washington*
- Minimum annual operating budget of $500,000
- Active Board or Directors
We do not accept clients that promote specific religious beliefs or political party/movement.
*Includes the District of Columbia, Northern Virginia, and/or suburban Maryland.
- Client application is open now until July 24.
- Following the application, Compass interviews the Executive Director and Board Chair of all applicants that meet the basic criteria to determine the readiness for a Compass project.
- Clients are selected and announced in mid-August.
- Project Leaders begin working with clients in September. Teams will be formed, trained, and working by late October, with projects completed before June.
If you would like to be added to our email list to receive updates about next year’s application, please contact us email@example.com.