The 2020-21 Classic Client Application is now open. Before starting an application, please review the PDF application and use the Word template to develop your responses. We strongly encourage you to set up time to discuss project ideas and/or your organizational priorities with us before submitting an application.
Application: 2020-21 Classic Client Application
Deadline: Friday, July 24, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. We will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis and encourage early submissions.
If you would like to inquire about a Compass project or be added to our email distribution, please contact Beth Dahle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2020-21 Eligibility Requirements
- 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations
- Mission that benefits Greater Philadelphia*
- Minimum budget of $500,000
- Active Board of Directors
We do not accept clients that promote specific religious or political beliefs.
*Includes PA counties: Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelphia, and Camden County, NJ
- Client application is open now until July 24.
- From June to August, Compass interviews the Executive Director and Board Chair of all applicants that meet the basic criteria to determine the readiness for a Compass project.
- Compass announces clients in mid-August.
- Project Leaders begin working with clients in September. Teams will be formed, trained, and working by late October, with projects completed before June.