Client Application Closed
Compass grants pro bono consulting services to nonprofits that benefit the Greater Chicago community. The Classic Project application closed on June 7, 2021.
For more information, review our FAQs or contact Melissa Lapica, Managing Director, Consulting Programs
- Client applications open late spring.
- From June to August, Compass interviews the Executive Director and Board Chair of all applicants that meet the basic criteria.
- Compass announces clients in mid-August.
- Project Leaders begin working with clients in September. Teams will be formed, trained, and working by late October, with projects completed before June.
If you would like to be added to our email list to receive updates about next year’s application, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
2021-22 Eligibility Requirements
- 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations
- Mission that benefits Chicago
- Minimum of three full-time staff
- Local active Board of Directors
We do not accept clients that promote specific religious or political beliefs.