The 2021-22 Classic Client Application is now open. The deadline to apply is Monday, June 7 at 5:00 p.m CT.
We recommend you download the PDF and Word application templates before applying:
To submit your application visit: 2021-22 Classic Client Application
Interested in learning more about our pro bono consulting services and application process? You can watch a recording of our recent Information Session for Prospective Nonprofit Clients here.
- Client applications open late spring.
- From June to August, Compass interviews the Executive Director and Board Chair of all applicants that meet the basic criteria.
- Compass announces clients in mid-August.
- Project Leaders begin working with clients in September. Teams will be formed, trained, and working by late October, with projects completed before June.
If you would like to be added to our email list to receive updates about next year’s application, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
2021-22 Eligibility Requirements
- 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations
- Mission that benefits Chicago
- Minimum of three full-time staff
- Local active Board of Directors
We do not accept clients that promote specific religious or political beliefs.