The deadline for nonprofits to apply for a 2020-21 Classic Project has passed. Please check back in April 2021 for our 2021-22 nonprofit client application. Please fill out the form below to be added to our mailing list and to learn about future pro bono consulting opportunities.
If you have any questions about whether a Compass project is right for your organization, please contact Natalie Tessler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Client applications open late spring.
- From June to August, Compass interviews the Executive Director and Board Chair of all applicants that meet the basic criteria.
- Compass announces clients in mid-August.
- Project Leaders begin working with clients in September. Teams will be formed, trained, and working by late October, with projects completed before June.
If you would like to be added to our email list to receive updates about next year’s application, please contact us email@example.com.
2020-21 Eligibility Requirements
- 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations
- Mission that benefits Chicago
- Minimum budget of $500,000
- Local active Board of Directors
We do not accept clients that promote specific religious or political beliefs.