Harness the power of your community
We provide highly personalized consulting projects to nonprofits by leveraging the skills of local business professionals. For more information, subscribe to our mailing list, or contact Melissa Lapica, Managing Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TEAM-BASED PRO BONO CONSULTING
We provide highly personalized consulting projects to our nonprofit clients by recruiting, training, and supporting teams of volunteer business professionals. The projects last five months, and have an in-kind value of approximately $75,000 – provided free of charge! The application is open until October 20.
Upcoming Information Session: Thursday, 10/5 at 9:00 a.m.
- Application dates: September 11 – October 20
- Clients selected: mid-November
- Client orientation: January
- Project duration: late January to late May
- Registered IRS 501(c)(3) nonprofit
- Local mission – benefits the Greater Chicago community
- Mission does not promote specific religious beliefs or political parties
- Ability to support a team of six consultants during a 5-month engagement:
- Executive Director meets weekly with Compass Pro Bono Project Leader
- Organization hosts introductory meeting with Compass Pro Bono team
- Staff available to Compass Pro Bono team to provide information and answer questions
- Access to Board Members for interviews and Board meetings for key presentations
ON DEMAND PRO BONO CONSULTING
On Demand engagements are short-term (eight weeks) pro bono services in which Compass matches one volunteer with one nonprofit to address an immediate strategic challenge.
For more information, click here.