Client Application Will Open In Early Fall 2022
Compass is committed to Chicago and the nonprofits that provide invaluable services in our communities. While we have previously opened applications to nonprofits in the spring, we are making changes to our programming that we believe will have greater impact by modifying our schedule and duration of consulting projects. After receiving feedback, we are tailoring to the needs of our business professional volunteers and clients – with the desire to reach even more nonprofits that do important work in our communities.
- We will be opening nonprofit applications in early fall 2022. Volunteer applications will open in late fall, once clients have been selected.
- We will be launching shorter projects so we can continue to learn and adapt our programing to best meet the needs of our clients and volunteers.
- Projects will kick off in January 2023 and will wrap up in May 2023.
If you would like to be added to our email list to receive updates about this programming, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Client applications open early fall 2022.
Compass announces clients and opens volunteer applications in late fall.
- Teams will be formed, trained and working in January 2023, with projects completed in May 2023.
- 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations
- Mission that benefits Chicago
- Minimum of three full-time staff
- Local active Board of Directors
We do not accept clients that promote specific religious or political beliefs.