Many corporations and firms are interested in supporting their local nonprofit communities. Through Compass’ proven consulting program and ability to leverage business professionals, we have strengthened hundreds of nonprofits over the past two decades. Investing in Compass is investing in the local nonprofit sector.
To learn about sponsorship opportunities in your local market, contact:
Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities
Compass offers different sponsorship opportunities to meet our partners’ goals. Sponsorships are broadly publicized through our annual report, events, emails, newsletters, website, social media and other marketing materials.
- Volunteer Sponsorship. Guarantee spots on Compass teams for your employees. Each year we have to turn down hundreds of business professionals who apply to Compass due to the high demand for available volunteer spots.
- Annual Corporate Sponsorship. Support all of Compass’ efforts during a project year.
- Issue Area Sponsorship. Select an issue area to support, such as veterans services or workforce development. Your support ensures pro bono consulting for all of that year’s nonprofit clients in the selected area.
Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities continued:
- Project Sponsorship. Support specific Compass projects that enhance the work of nonprofits important to your company or firm, and its philanthropic priorities.
- Event Sponsorship. Sponsor Compass events that attract hundreds of people such as the annual Project Launch, Volunteer Celebration or trainings for volunteers or clients.