Compass grants pro bono consulting services to nonprofits that benefit the Greater Philadelphia community. The Classic Project application closed on June 7, 2021.
If you would like to inquire about a Compass project or be added to our email distribution, please contact Shelley Dinehart at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2021-22 Eligibility Requirements
- 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations
- Mission that benefits Greater Philadelphia*
- Minimum budget of $500,000
- Minimum of three full-time staff members
- Local active Board of Directors
We do not accept clients that promote specific religious or political beliefs.
*Includes PA counties: Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelphia, and Camden County, NJ
- Client application is open April to June.
- From June to August, Compass interviews the Executive Director and Board Chair of all applicants that meet the basic criteria to determine the readiness for a Compass project.
- Compass announces clients in mid-August.
- Project Leaders begin working with clients in September. Teams will be formed, trained, and working by late October, with projects completed before June.