Compass grants pro bono consulting services to nonprofits that benefit the Greater Philadelphia community.
The 2022-23 Classic Client Application is now closed. The deadline to apply was June 8 at 5:00 p.m.
Please check back later for updates on our consulting program offerings.
Classic Project Eligibility Requirements
- 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations
- Mission that benefits Greater Philadelphia*
- Minimum operating budget of $650,000.
- Minimum of three full-time paid staff.
- Active Board of Directors
We do not accept clients that promote specific religious or political beliefs.
*Includes PA counties: Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelphia, and NJ counties: Burlington, Camden, and Gloucester
Classic Project Timeline
- The nonprofit client application is open from April to June each year.
- Following the application deadline, Compass interviews the Executive Director and Board Chair to determine the readiness for a Compass project.
- Clients are selected and announced in late-August.
- Project Leaders begin working with clients in September. Teams will be formed, trained, and begin working on the project by late October, with projects concluding by June of the following year.
If you would like to be added to our email list to receive updates about next year’s application, please contact Megan Tomey, Program Manager, at email@example.com.