Compass grants pro bono consulting services to nonprofits that benefit the Greater Philadelphia community.
The deadlines for nonprofits to apply for a 2021-22 Classic and Micro Project have passed. Please check back in April 2022 for our 2022-23 nonprofit client application.
2021-22 Eligibility Requirements
- 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations
- Mission that benefits Greater Philadelphia*
We do not accept clients that promote specific religious or political beliefs.
*Includes PA counties: Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelphia, and Camden County, NJ
Classic Project Application Process
- Client application is open April to June.
- From June to August, Compass interviews the Executive Director and Board Chair of all applicants that meet the basic criteria to determine the readiness for a Compass project.
- Compass announces clients in mid-August.
- Project Leaders begin working with clients in September. Teams will be formed, trained, and working by late October, with projects completed before June.