Interested in expanding your board? We’ll help you find a great fit and set you up for success. Since 2014, we’ve placed almost 300 candidates onto the boards of over 250 nonprofits.
Why On Board?
- Access to skilled business professionals
- Ability to diversify board composition
- Broadened corporate connections
- “Board-ready” candidates
- Access to new potential funding sources
- Board training through participation in the Sorkin Center Nonprofit Board Training Program
Nonprofit Eligibility Requirements
Nonprofits interested in applying to the On Board program should:
- Be a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and does not promote a specific religion, or religious or political beliefs.
- Have a Board of Directors with an engaged board chair and regular board meetings
- Have Directors and Officers insurance
- Have a minimum annual budget of $500,000
- Be in a position to take on new board members
For More Information
For questions or to receive information about applying for On Board, please contact Wendy Gualtieri at firstname.lastname@example.org