Sign up for “Collaborative Leadership,” and catch the recording of our last discussion, “Creating a Culture of Innovation.” The Sorkin Center at Compass invites nonprofit leaders and board members to join our upcoming Compass Connect Conversations. This series connects, inspires and informs nonprofit leaders and board members to have greater impact in their communities across the country through important and timely conversations.
March 25, 12:00 – 1:00 pm ET – REGISTER HERE
Creating successful partnerships between nonprofit CEOs/Executive Directors and Board Chairs.
- Becca Bennet – Senior Director, Orr Group
- Diego Uriburu – Executive Director, Identity
- Shirley Brandman – Board Chair-Emeritus, Identity
- Shawn Jeffers – Executive Director, Little City
- Lianne Paterson – Board President, Little City
- Jamila Harris-Morrison – Executive Director, ACHIEVEability
- Mary B. Walker – Board Chair, ACHIEVEability
Creating a Culture of Innovation
Did you miss our conversation around innovation? Hear the discussion on how nonprofit leaders can grow and innovate their organization, team, and self from our esteemed panelists Rishad Tobaccowala, Advisor, Author, Educator and Liz Barnes, Senior Director of Adult and Senior Services at Easterseals. Watch the recording here.