We provide highly personalized consulting projects to our nonprofit clients by recruiting, training, and supporting teams of volunteer business professionals. The projects last four months, and have an in-kind value of approximately $75,000 – provided free of charge! The application closed on October 27.
- Application dates: September 11 – October 27
- Clients selected: mid-November
- Client orientation: January
- Project duration: late January to late May
Our consulting projects are organized into service lines, view the full descriptions here. Applicants are strongly encouraged to schedule a conversation with Mary Uran at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss project options.
- Registered IRS 501(c)(3) nonprofit
- Local mission – benefits the Twin Cities community
- Mission does not promote specific religious beliefs or political parties
- Ability to support a team of six consultants during a 5-month engagement:
- Executive Director meets weekly with Compass Pro Bono Project Leader
- Organization hosts introductory meeting with Compass Pro Bono team
- Staff available to provide information and answer questions for team
- Access to Board Members for interviews and Board meetings for key team presentations
On Demand engagements are short-term (eight weeks) pro bono services in which Compass matches one volunteer with one nonprofit to address an immediate strategic challenge. For more information, click here.