TEAM-BASED PRO BONO CONSULTING
We provide highly personalized consulting projects to our nonprofit clients by recruiting, training, and supporting teams of volunteer business professionals. The projects last five months, and have an in-kind value of approximately $75,000 – provided free of charge! The application is open until October 27.
Upcoming Information Session: Thursday, 10/5 at 9:00 a.m.
- Application dates: September 11 – October 27
- Clients selected: mid-November
- Client orientation: January
- Project duration: late January to late May
Our consulting projects are organized into service lines, view the full descriptions here. Applicants are strongly encouraged to schedule a conversation with Mary Uran at email@example.com to discuss project options.
- Registered IRS 501(c)(3) nonprofit
- Local mission – benefits the Twin Cities community
- Mission does not promote specific religious beliefs or political parties
- Ability to support a team of six consultants during a 5-month engagement:
- Executive Director meets weekly with Compass Pro Bono Project Leader
- Organization hosts introductory meeting with Compass Pro Bono team
- Staff available to provide information and answer questions for team
- Access to Board Members for interviews and Board meetings for key team presentations
ON DEMAND PRO BONO CONSULTING
On Demand engagements are short-term (eight weeks) pro bono services in which Compass matches one volunteer with one nonprofit to address an immediate strategic challenge. For more information, click here.